Women’s pajamas, how to choose a girl? The most practical fabrics, popular styles, cuts and interiors, and color combinations. The secret to buying a beautiful and comfortable setting.
Women’s clothing is clothing that is designed for sleep and daily use. It is essential to take her choice seriously because the quality of a night’s rest depends on her comfort. Manufacturers offer customers a reasonably wide range of models made of different materials – from short-sleeved suits to long shirts with trousers, so it is not surprising that such a variety is easily confusing. That’s why we offer detailed instructions on choosing pajamas for women.
Materials for making pajamas for women
Pajamas are no longer just clothes for bed. Still, they are generally intended for everyday use. Still, when choosing, it is vital to consider the style and colors and, first and foremost, the material from which it is made. It should be comfortable and convenient, is it, only, in this case, perfect rest and healthy sleep are guaranteed.
Suppose the pajamas are uncomfortable and the material is painful for the body, sticks, or irritates. In that case, you wake up in a bad mood, and there will be no talk of cheerfulness. And the reflection in the mirror after such a dubious rest will not please. Therefore, when buying pajamas, keep in mind that they should provide not only aesthetic pleasure but also a sense of comfort.
Both natural and synthetic materials are used in the manufacture of pajamas. Still, the best choice is blended fabrics, when a natural thread with the addition of synthetic fibers is the basis. Such clothes are very comfortable, comfortable for the body and the material is very durable.
What materials are women’s pajamas made of?
- Cotton … Models designed for spring – summer are sewn from thin knitwear and winter – from fluffy terry. The material is practical, breathable, and allergenic. The products are pleasant to the touch, comfortable, convenient, but whimsical to care for. Cotton is afraid of high temperatures and synthetic detergents. If the item is not handled correctly, it may discolor or stretch.
- Cotton with synthetic yarn … To prolong the life of women’s pajamas and prevent rapid wear, manufacturers add synthetic rope to cotton, for example, polyester, lycra, and elastane, in the manufacture of products. Mixed material sleepwear is more durable and can last for several years. It is essential to ensure that the content of synthetic additives in the composition of the substance does not exceed 10-20%.
- Silk is… Natural material is characterized by a brilliant appearance in the literal sense of the word. Silk pajamas are elegant and look elegant and romantic. Unlike artificial analogs, they do not form static but are demanding in care. In addition, such products wrinkle easily.
- Satin and satin … Budget for women’s silk pajamas, but synthetic yarn products are no less natural in appearance. These fabrics do not wrinkle, but they have a “sticky” effect when worn. To neutralize it, you should use a special antiseptic spray.
- Fleece and microfiber … Man-made polyester or polyamide fabrics. Underwear from them is light but dense. It is hot in it and after washing it dries very fast. Fleece has one unique ability: it can withstand germs such as bacteria and fungi. But microfiber is very durable and does not need ironing. Girls’ pajamas, made of fleece and microfiber, are hot, so they are better suited for winter. These sets are usually made up of pants and long-sleeved sweaters. In addition, such warm pajamas can be used not only for sleeping but also as clothing for the house. However, excluding contact with synthetics and removing underwear from knitwear is essential.
- Modal … Synthetic material used to create pajamas for the summer. It is also light, hygienic, does not wrinkle, and is comfortable to touch. The material is resistant to mechanical damage, and no shrinkage occurs during washing. It looks good and is cheaper than silk or 100% cotton clothes.
- Viscose … This material is artificial, but it is excellent for producing summer clothes, including pajamas, as its characteristics are not inferior to natural materials. Viscose is a breathable and antiseptic substance that has another unique ability to absorb moisture.
Note! When buying women’s pajamas and fabrics, consider the season. In winter, replace cotton with warm knitwear, terrycloth, and fleece; for sleeping on summer nights, choose models made of silk or viscose.
Styles of women’s pajamas
Of course, the main criterion is the material, but the fashion industry determines its own rules. As a result, many models of different styles are available for women.
Let’s consider the most popular:
- Classic pajamas … This set consists of a loose shirt with buttons and wide-leg pants. This style is similar to the man’s. Some types of pajamas instead of a sweater include a long jacket and, instead of pants – jeans with elastic located at the bottom of the leg. They are very comfortable; they are comfortable and warm in winter.
- Long pajamas … An embodiment of elegance and comfort are a set of long trousers and a top, for example, a blouse or shirt. Still, you can also buy pajamas with a tight top with straps. Silk and long-sleeved models look the most elegant.
- Short pajamas … These are modernized sets for the summer that consist of tops, tees, and shorts. Other variants are possible, for example, boxer shorts or capri pants, combined with a top made of the top. Such products are sewn from light, thin fabrics, for example, silk or viscose. You can also buy beautifully cut satin pajamas. The style creates maximum comfort, as it does not attract anything, which is why it is trendy, especially among young people. Short pajamas are produced in sporty and romantic styles; various prints such as cartoon characters, flowers, and butterflies are placed on the products.
- Pajamas for pajamas … One piece is ideal for use in the cold season and is usually made of fleece, velour, or frothy cloth. These sets are suitable for girls tossing and turning in their sleep.
- Kigurumi pajamas … This is a costume sewn in the shape of an animal or reminiscent of a character from Japanese cartoons. They appeared in the eighties in Japan and were intended for motorists. This style is at the top of the list of creative personality preferences. Sleep models are made of light material, while the outdoor sets are made of fleece or terry cloth. Thanks to the loose fit, girls can use beautiful pajamas with any image.
- Women’s pajamas … Their job is to seduce. These are beautiful, revealing models that emphasize the femininity of the user. They are sewn from thin and translucent materials. Viscose, silk, and satin are used for their production, as well as numerous lace inserts, satin dressings, and a wide range of magnificent interiors. When choosing a model, remember that flirty pajamas with shorts and a top impress more than a closed product consisting of long pants and a closed blouse. At the same time, clothes should match your image, regardless of color and print.
- Sports pajamas … Popular with young girls. These sets are similar to suits and are produced in different versions. They usually consist of shorts and a T-shirt, sweatpants, and sweaters with long sleeves. These are the best pajamas for both sleep and home use.
Cut and decorate women’s pajamas.
In addition to the authentic style, pay attention to the cut and the interior. The size of the pajamas should be appropriate. Too tight, it will not be comfortable; the same can be said for extensive suits. They will not be satisfied either. It is ideal to choose a product with a free cut. That is, the set should be one or two sizes larger. Thus, it will not impede movement and create discomfort.
Check the interior before choosing pajamas. Zippers and buttons, especially if they are numerous, press on the body at night and spoil sleep. Ideally, buy a model with a minimum number of fasteners if you are in the mood for a comfortable stay.
The elastic on the shorts or the narrow arm of the sleeves can also be rubbed: they should be more comprehensive than in standard parts. Do not take products with hard seams. They should be soft but well finished, especially when it comes to silverware, as the fabric can sneak up.
Color solutions for women’s pajamas
We were aware of the material, and the fashion styles, but also, when choosing pajamas should consider another criterion – the color combination. And it’s not just about aesthetic pleasure. According to psychologists, color can affect mood! The following colors are famous for their calming effects: green, blue, and pink. White and milk help to calm down after a hard day’s work. But it is better to refuse black because it can worsen the mood.
However, not so many psychologists employ their own rules and fashion designers. Each new season has its direction. Nowadays, both ordinary pastel pajamas and sexy outfits in juicy colors apply. Purple, cherry, and chocolate are still real hits. Still, the bravest individuals are advised to pay attention to their pajamas in the yellow, salad, or blue.
Floral patterns are trendy. In general, Oriental motives are chosen by subtle nature. Pajamas in a cage or strip with other geometric ornaments are also considered appropriate.
They also choose the color of the sleeping bag according to the image invented. Fruit and floral tones will help to add tenderness to it. But to give their apparent brightness and curiosity, they buy models of saturated colors. Bright red pajamas look passionate and bold, and purple, lavender, and pink remain sophisticated classics.