I love this dress. It comes with a story… so be prepared.
Last year I worked at this high end boutique on the Upper East Side. I was an interning college student (so you can imagine how I was racking in the funds… NOT). I used to stare at this dress constantly. The colors, the crystals, the sparkle. Being not a patient person, I surprised myself by waiting for the dress to go on sale. Thank God I continued to work there throughout the summer because I was able to snag the dress on super sale for about $40.00. Oh yea, I forgot to mention… this is a 3.1 Philip Lim dress. No need to wipe your eyes, you read this correctly. A 3.1 Philip Lim dressed purchased at $40.00. Freaking GENIUS.
Ray Ban sunglasses, J. Crew vest, 3.1 Philip Lim dress, Steven boots, Alexander Wang bag
Low Lov X Erin Wasson cuff, YSL Arty rings
I’m genuinely laughing in these photographs which is why I had to post so many of them.
Philip Lim dress… $40.00. Laughing while the BF takes a million and one pictures on repeat because he’s annoyed/frustrated… priceless.
Highlights of my day include:
1) Eating dinner with the BF and his family’s dog (we’re babysitting her while they’re away)
2) Realizing that having London here (said dog) is like being in heaven (she’s really too cute for words. I’ll post pics later in the week)
3) Eating MAD good sushi for lunch
4) Making it through the day with only a little bit of coffee (woohoo)
5) London (I know I mentioned her already but she so deserves two spots on this list. She’s just that cute)