Remember how I used to talk about the BF working at J. Crew? This top is another one of his amazing purchases. I had my eye on this shirt all last summer. Lo and behold the BF brought it home with him one night. It’s so unique… the bright pink tassels and sequins. I mean really, could it get more perfect?
The clutch was a graduation gift from the BF. After receiving it I regret not buying it in black too. I kept on going back to Topshop to see if they’d ever bring it back but *sigh* it never returned. One day perhaps.
J. Crew blouse, Topshop clutch, Current Elliott shorts, Jack Rogers shoes
Low Luv X Erin Wasson cuff, Balenciaga bracelet, Hermes bracelet, assorted rings
Highlights of my day include:
1) Walking around Soho and actually having will power for once (that’s right mama, I didn’t buy ANYTHING… even I’m impressed with myself, the BF clapped when I told him… literally clapped)
2) Watching a great episode of Pretty Little Liars (who are we kidding, when is it ever not great)?
3) Listening to my new station on Pandora that has yet to play one bad song (I hope I didn’t just jinx it)
4) Surviving an EARTHQUAKE in NYC… it seems just as unreal typing it as it does saying it outloud… my desk shook at work… CRAZY
5) Receiving an email from my mom that said, “I didn’t feel the earthquake in the Target parking lot”… priceless