I saw this skirt on the blog Could I Have That and fell in love immediately. Let’s start out with the obvious… two tone stripes (black and white and red and black) AH-MA-ZING. Also the fact that the top stripes are thicker than the bottom? And who could forget that slit up the side. I think that this find is definitely a hole in one (can I even apply that expression to this)?
Karen Walker sunglasses, House of Harlow necklace, Club Monaco t-shirt, Free People skirt, Steven boots, Proenza Schouler bag
Low Luv X Erin Wasson bracelet
This last pose is called, “I have something in my eye and it’s bothering me” pose.
Highlights of my weekend include:
1) Harry Potter 7 Part 2 in IMAX 3-D at 10am (yes, this is the second time I’ve seen it in theaters)
2) Taking a city bus tour around Manhattan
3) Running into the BF’s friend on the street, while on said bus tour, only to have him crack up laughing and ask, “do you not live here anymore”?
4) Going to heaven aka Mood Fabric store
5) Discovering South Street Seaport and feeling transported (if only for a moment) to a different place… it was seriously like being on vacation
6) Laughing hysterically with family