Only Ten Dolla'
These light pink shorts were ten dollars. That’s right, you read correctly, ten dollars. I must say, the past couple of times I’ve been to Forever 21 I hit the jackpot.
You are officially looking at one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They’re completely studded. Studded to the point that I actually cut my ankle twice when I took a misstep. Whatever, beauty is pain right? I guess in this case, style is pain. I’m glad I was able to find these affordable Jeffrey Campbell ones as I was seriously lusting over the Christian Louboutin’s. That would have been a disaster of epic proportions (for my wallet that is).
Karen Walker sunglasses, Urban Outfitters t-shirt, Hollister belt, Proenza Schouler bag, Forever 21 shorts, Jeffrey Campbell loafers
Hot Topic Sparrow necklace, J. Crew necklace
The BF and I just got to the Hamptons after two hours of driving (and by driving, I mean me driving… I’m exhausted).
Although it was brutally hot today, it wasn’t hot enough to include in my meh list. Therefore I only have one meh moment of the day.
Highlights of my day include:
1) Making it home in time to go to the dry cleaners
2) Getting my vintage dress shortened at said dry cleaners
3) Eating food from my favorite restaurant in the world for dinner
4) Singing along (loudly may I add) to Do You Remember the Time by MJ
5) Eating a McFlurry with m&ms
Mehs of my day include:
1) General Hospital being cut short for a weather advisory (thank you, I already know it’s scorching outside. Get back to my soaps please)!