Miss me? Sorry for being MIA for the past several days, I needed a little break from the cyber world. Having a full time (very demanding) job and blogging can be overwhelming at times. However, I missed you all way too much to take too long of a vacay.
The shirt I’m wearing was my mama’s. I don’t know how she ever wore it because it’s OH so short. I love the pattern on it so I figured I’d try it out. I think next time I’ll wear it with a high waisted skirt. Otherwise, it’s too short for me to wear with jeans. *Tear*
Mr. Dannijo necklace, Mom’s top, Current Elliott jeans, Zara shoes (similar style here), Balenciaga bag (similar style here)
Highlights of my weekend include:
1) Going home and seeing my parents!
2) Sleeping in my comfortable childhood bed
3) Enjoying all the space in my childhood home (I live in a studio with the BF so you can imagine)
4) Going out to an awesome birthday dinner with the BF and his family
5) Going to Woodbury Commons
6) Getting some AMAZING things at the outlet including $150.00 Mui Mui shoes and new sheets (wooohoo)