Unfortunately, it’s time to say goodbye to warm weather and a big hello to the cold. Although I will miss going outside without a jacket, I’m beyond excited for the holidays… oh and my BDAY. Woot, woot. I’m already contemplating what the BF should get me. I’ve decided no large Crumbs cupcake this year, but instead, an assortment of normal sized ones… brilliant, I know.
I love the whole, double cuff, I’ve been arrested look. There’s something about it that’s very appealing to me. ‘Nah what I mean?
ALC top, Comptoir des Cottonniers skirt (similar style here), Sam Edelman booties, Balenciaga bag (similar style here), Jewelmint earrings
O.M.G. SO sad, this beautiful pool is now closed. Oh well, it would have been too cold to swim now anyways.
Highlights of my weekend include:
1) A 12am dinner with my parents and the BF (yes, you read correctly, we had a 12am dinner reservation).
2) Buying DIY supplies from Michael’s to make an uber detailed collar that I cannot wait to show on the blog (not even half way through yet, so hold your horses)
3) Eating my new favorite cupcake, white hot chocolate
4) Sleeping for an absurd amount of time
5) Watching Halloween movies and getting in the haunted spirit of things… muahaha
Dooney & Bourke? Right this way.