I went to Free People several months ago and found these pants. They are SO comfortable I could not believe it. I absolutely LOVE the exaggerated bell bottom. What beats bell bottom, loose, floral pants… NOTHING!
Ray Ban sunglasses, Joie blouse, Proenza Schouler bag, Free People pants, J. Crew wedges
This last pose is called, “Thumbs up BF, you took a great photo” pose.
Highlights of my day include:
1)Almost getting hit by a homeless man and his basket of things… is the universe trying to tell me something?
2) Going from sweating outside, to freezing… this weather is killer
3) Hearing that a book that I love, Sarah’s Key, has been made into a movie and is coming out Friday! OMG I can’t wait (I absolutely had no idea).
4) Remembering (albeit randomly) that my mom used to love Star Trek, and watching it, when I was little. I would hate when she turned it on and plead with her to turn it off (sounds like the BF and I when I watch my shows). Secretly though, I found Star Trek sort of interesting… she can never know! 😉
5) Sitting in a subway car with no air conditioning (I always have to add a con). I saw a car with seats and was so excited, then I got in there and was hit with a wave of heat… it was disgusting. I tried to stick it out for the seat, but after two stops I couldn’t breathe anymore so I ran to the air conditioned car (and I found a seat after a couple stops)… yay!
6) The cuz eating dinner with the BF and I at a yummy italian restaurant in our neighborhood