Every time I wear my hair down the BF calls me Hagrida. For those of you who’ve read Harry Potter you totally understand. For those of you who haven’t… check out a pick of Hagrid and it will all come together. Don’t worry, I actually take his attempt at a dig joke as a compliment. I love HP. Any character I can be, I’ll take it.
3.1 Phillip Lim necklace, J. Crew dress, Abercrombie and Fitch belt, Belle by Siegerson shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses
Who’s missed my poses? Raise your hand if you have! (FYI I’m actually raising my hand right now).
Ok back to reality. This pose is called, “Hello JK Rowling you so should have created a character named Hagrida and cast me as her because I’m obsessed with your books/films and Rupert Grint” pose. Uy, that was a mouthful… but straight from the heart.
Highlights of my weekend include:
1) Renting a movie and watching it (old school style) with the BF… we even bought a tub of popcorn… awesomeness
2) Falling in love with Cambridge (a foodie’s paradise)
3) Having the most wonderful Saturday morning with the BF (omg, I’m so mushy today)!
4) Getting my nails did with a friend
5) Walking across Central Park only to realize I’m not up for such strenuous exercise
6) Running with my colleagues to catch the train at South Station only to realize I’m not up for such strenuous exercise (pretty sure I just said the same exact thing, damn I’m out of shape)
7) Shopping at Costco and Target (only a highlight for someone like me, I realize)
8) Making homemade tomato sauce and finally getting back into cooking
What is that you said? You want a free Equipment blouse? Oh, I have that for you right here: GIVEAWAY