Sunglasses: Celine, Dress: Etoile Isabel Marant, Bag: Mansur Gavriel, Shoes: Sam Edelman
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Just because the blog stopped for 9 months doesn't mean I stopped eating! My mama is literally the best cook in the world and many of these photos are her yummy creations. One of my favorite things about going home is having her home cooked meals.
If there's one thing I love to do, it's eat good food.
Posted by Collections at 7:22 PM
Monday, June 27, 2016
I am a huge fan of Superga sneakers. This new collaboration between Target and Superga is awesome. The sneakers are half their normal price and they come in a great variety of colors and patterns. I have my eye on the white high tops and I plan on purchasing them tonight!
Friday, June 24, 2016
Lipstick: Nars Natalie, Dress: Target, Bag: Alexander Wang, Shoes: Superga
Shirt: IRO, Jeans: Old Navy, Bag: Mansur Gavriel, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Lipstick: Nars Niagara
Lipstick: Nars Anita, Blouse: Eileen Fisher, Bag: Alexander Wang, Leggings: LulaRoe, Shoes: Eileen Fisher
Tee: LulaRoe, Skirt: Gap, Bag: J. Crew, Shoes: Golden Goose, Lipstick: Nars Natalie
Monday, June 20, 2016
After a nine month hiatus, the blog is back!
Let me catch you up on what you've missed over the past several months:
1. The fiancé and I booked a wedding venue. We are getting married in the spring of 2017 at the Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club.
2. 7 months after we got engaged, we had an engagement party! I'm pretty sure we set a record for longest time period between getting engaged and having an engagement party.
3. I went a full 9 years without serving jury duty only to return one day from work to see that I had been summoned. My friends and family did not fully prepare me for the boredom I was to experience. The first day I was ill equipped to do nothing. I was pretty sure my mental stability was being tested. Come day two I was fully stocked with three types of electronic devices and chargers for all items. I am now a jury-duty-free woman for at least six years.
4. My nephews turned three and four! I cannot believe how much they've grown. The four year old and I even had a full conversation via FaceTime. My attempts to stunt their growth have clearly failed.
5. My cousin, Sara, became a fashion consultant for an awesome company, LuLaRoe. Sara told me that I would love the clothes but I was somewhat skeptical. However, it's safe to say I'm officially addicted. To check out what she's selling you can join her Facebook group- LuLaRoe Sara Fortnash. I can't wait to share her journey with the brand, and the fabulous clothes, on the blog.
I've missed this creative outlet and I'm happy to be back in the saddle.
I look forward to sharing my life again with the internet.